Angela Rayner Ltd is the company set up to manage and process the Labour Deputy Leadership campaign of Angela Rayner MP. Our registered address is: 71-75 Shelton Street, Covent Garden, London, England, WC2H 9JQ.
Team Angela collects information voluntarily provided by Party members and supporters through the campaign website (powered by Action Network), surveys (using Survey Monkey) and social media.
We collect the following data:
- Address and postcode
- Voting intention
- Expressions of interest in volunteering
How we use your data
To contact you about the deputy leadership contest and Labour Party issues and campaigns now and in future. After initially opting in, you may opt out at any time.
Processing of data
Angela Rayner Ltd is the Data Controller. Your data will be processed on behalf of the campaign by campaign staff, volunteers (for example when phone canvassing), third parties acting on our behalf (online survey tools, mailing houses for example).
Any processor will be made aware of data protection legislation and asked to sign a data protection statement.
We may also use tools like Google Analytics and process your information through social media sites such as Facebook in order to contact you with relevant information.
Labour Party Data
Angela Rayner Ltd will act as a data processor for Labour Party data in accordance with Labour Party privacy and data protection policies.
Communications with the campaign that require follow up action with the Labour Party will necessitate Angela Rayner Ltd exchanging information you supply to the campaign to the Labour Party. This could be, for example, if you make a complaint.
Storing your data
Your data will always be stored securely.
Our website uses Action Network, you can find information about it here: https://actionnetwork.org/privacy
Our survey function is using Survey Monkey, you can find more information here: https://www.surveymonkey.com/mp/privacy
If the campaign uses new tools as we evolve, you will find details in this section.
You can opt out of communications at any time by clicking on the opt out in the emails/text messages we sent or emailing us on [email protected]
Your data protection rights
Every user is entitled to the following:
- The right to access – You have the right to request Angela Rayner Ltd for copies of your personal data. We may charge you a small fee for this service.
- The right to rectification – You have the right to request that Angela Rayner Ltd correct any information you believe is inaccurate. You also have the right to request Our Company to complete the information you believe is incomplete.
- The right to erasure – You have the right to request that Angela Rayner Ltd erase your personal data, under certain conditions.
- The right to restrict processing – You have the right to request that Angela Rayner Ltd restrict the processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
- The right to object to processing – You have the right to object to Angela Rayner Ltd’s processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
- The right to data portability – You have the right to request that Angela Rayner Ltd transfer the data that we have collected to another organization, or directly to you, under certain conditions.
If you make a request, we have one month to respond to you. If you would like to exercise any of these rights, please contact us at our email: [email protected]
Cookies are text files placed on your computer to collect standard Internet log information and visitor behavior information. When you visit our websites, we may collect information from you automatically through cookies or similar technology
For further information, visit allaboutcookies.org.
You can set your browser not to accept cookies, and the above website tells you how to remove cookies from your browser. However, in a few cases, some of our website features may not function as a result.
How to contact us
Email us at: [email protected]
If you are not happy with the way that we have processed your data then you can complain to the Information Commissioner’s Office (ICO): https://ico.org.uk/concerns/
Should you wish to report a complaint or if you feel that Our Company has not addressed your concern in a satisfactory manner, you may contact the Information Commissioner’s Office.